Creating Your Video
- Videos should be 2 minutes maximum.
- The style and content are completely up to you. Some ideas to get you thinking:
How you live with multiple sclerosis. How you’ve joined the movement to create a world free of MS. Informing others about MS. How the MS Society has helped you. Inspiring others to get involved.
Selecting the Winners
- Most Views – The winner will be chosen based on number of “views” on YouTube between the time of submission and March 31, 2010. If you spread the word and get the most people to watch your video, you win!
- Chairman’s Choice – The winner will be chosen from the top 10 finalists for most viewed videos. Chairman of the Board for the Michigan Chapter, Dean Munger, will select a winner based on creativity, mission focus, and accuracy of information.
- Winners will be announced on April 5, 2010.
- Both winners will receive an orange MS Society duffle bag filled with MS Awareness goodies! Winners will also be featured on the Michigan Chapter website and Facebook pages.
Between March 8 and Midnight March 21, 2010, complete the following steps to submit your video:
- Read the contest information completely.
- Visit http://www.youtube.com/ and log on to create a free account. Upload an original video created by you.
- Return to this page and complete the online entry form including the link to the video posted on YouTube.
- All video entries submitted must be no larger than 320 x 240 pixels
- Must not exceed two minutes in length.
- Must be in a format acceptable by YouTube (acceptable formats can be found here: http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=55744
The National MS Society, Michigan Chapter reserves the right to reject any entry, in their sole discretion.
- YouTube views will be counted between the time of submission and March 31, 2010.
The Contest Details
- If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please email email@example.com
Take some time over the weekend to think about what moves you and why you support CraniuMS. If you wish to participate, email firstname.lastname@example.org your YouTube link to publish on our blog so that our fellow CraniuMS supporters can view the video and give you a chance to win! Stay tuned for a special video from yours truley, "Captain Crunch"!